School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office. Paper copies are available from the school office.
Charging & Remissions Policy
Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy
Collective Worship Policy
Complaints Procedure December 2019
e-Safety & Acceptable Use Policy
Home School Agreement
Parental Use of Social and Networking Sites
Privacy Notice for Parents & Pupils
Religious Education Policy
School Statement of Equality
As a school we welcome our duties under the Equality Act 2010. The general duties are to:
- eliminate discrimination,
- advance equality of opportunity
- foster good relations
We understand the principle of the Act and the work needed to ensure that those with protected characteristics are not discriminated against and are given equality of opportunity.
We are committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To establish effective systems to communicate the school’s equality duties.
- To ensure that all pupils make good progress including vulnerable.
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all appropriate curricular opportunities, with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experiences both in and beyond the school.