School Covid 19 Updates
Visitor Protocols for Coming into School
If you are a visitor coming into School to run any children led events/Workshops we will require you to have carried out an LFD Test the day before or on the day to ensure that you have a negative result before coming onto site. Please advise the office that this has been carried out.
Return to School Risk Assessment with Additional Documentation
Resources for parents of children with SEND
We have worked with a range of other organisations to create extra resources for parents of children with SEND:
- COVID-19 educational resources from The Sensory Projects
- SEND-specific resources for learning from home from Tech Ability
- advice on supporting children with a learning disability or autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) from the Council for Disabled Children
- resources for under 5s from the Early Years Alliance
Curriculum materials are also available:
From Gov.UK Website
Mental health and wellbeing
The following organisations offer information and support on mental health and wellbeing:
- Every Mind Matters
- Public Health England
- Child Bereavement UK and the Childhood Bereavement Network
- Youth Sport Trust and Sport England
- Young Minds
- Think Ninja
- Barnardo’s See, Hear, Respond Support Hub
Young people can get free, confidential support at any time from government-backed voluntary and community sector organisations by:
- texting SHOUT to 85258
- calling Childline on 0800 1111
- calling the Mix on 0808 808 4994
Public Health England Information regarding Covid 19
Details on February Half Term will be issued shortly
Message for Free School Parents
Message from:- Warwickshire's Welfare Scheme Details.
If children are registered for Free School Meals parents/carers can apply for assistance to buy food whilst they are not at school. This will be through a voucher per child that they will receive via text/SMS to their mobile and can be exchanged for cash at any Paypoint outlet.
The Canons will send off details to the the email below, but please feel free to also contact them to check they have your details.
o calling on 0800 4081448 or 01926 359182. You will be asked for each child's name, date of birth and a valid mobile number
o emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to include each child's name, date of birth and a valid mobile number
Please be patient when calling us as we are anticipating a high volume of enquiries. We can confirm that you can contact us at anytime during the six weeks and you will still be eligible for the full amount.